- Is Buy Crypto handled by CoinTiger?
No, CoinTiger does not handle any Crypto Buying directly. All Crypto Buying are handled solely by our business partners.
- How long will it take for my cryptocurrency purchases to be credited?
After a successful purchase, you will normally receive your purchased cryptocurrency in your CoinTiger account within 2-30 minutes. Your purchased cryptocurrency will be credited to your CoinTiger account in the form of a coin deposit.
- If I never receive the crypto I bought, who should I ask for help?
As Buy Crypto is serviced by a third party, you should contact the corresponding service provider's customer service via the contact details below:
You can send an email directly to email@example.com.
You can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Legend Trading
You can email us directly at email@example.com.
- What types of payment methods are accepted?
Apple Pay, Visa / Mastercard credit and debit cards, local Turkish bank cards, Brazilian PIX and more than 30 other payment methods are currently supported, each partner has different payment methods for each currency, depending on the page.
- Is KYC certification mandatory?
Most service providers require KYC verification for your first purchases and not for repeat purchases. However, there are some service providers that offer KYC-free services for small amounts, such as
Banxa is KYC free for most coins with transactions of less than $500;
Meruryoio offers KYC exemptions for most coins under €900
- What are the fiat that support Buy Crypto?
Up to 42+ fiats are currently supported. Fiats are maintained by our partners and the exact currencies are determined by the page.
7. Is there a minimum/maximum limit for Buy Crypto?
The limit for a single purchase is shown in the amount input field.
Banxa has a daily limit of €10,000 and a weekly limit of €25,000
Mercuryo daily limit of €10,000 and monthly limit of €25,000
Legend Trading has a minimum limit of 500USD excluding fees, please contact Legend Customer Service for maximum limits.
8. Why is the final quote I receive from the service provider different from the one I see on the CoinTiger platform?
The quotes displayed on CoinTiger are based on real-time prices provided by third party service providers and may vary due to market changes or calculation errors, and are for reference only. Please refer to the service provider's official website for the final rate.
9. Can I choose to deposit fiat that does not belong to my country?
This depends on whether the third party service provider accepts your KYC, please check with your chosen service provider for more details.