Fellow CoinTiger Users,
In order to regulate market tradings and protect the rights and interests of users, CoinTiger has issued the "Regulatory Standards and Procedures for Illegal Tradings"
Trading behaviors that violate CoinTiger trading rules
1) Trade on his own. Register multiple uids on the same device or one person control multiple uids at the same time to get trading fees, rewards, airdrop rebates and etc.
2) Trade with other users but make use of wash trades and other ways to manipulate market prices and make profits by violating CoinTiger trading rules and regulations.
3) Hacking other users accounts. Trade by using other users accounts or linked accounts to transfer fund and related illegal behaviors.
4) High-frequency trading, making bulk trading illegally or arbitraging on CoinTiger.
5) Conducting illegal trading on several linked accounts.
6) Participating in price manipulation or making other malicious market behaviors.
7) High frequency of opening orders and canceling orders one day may result in affecting trading prices or misleading other users trading bahaviors.
8) Use of programmatic trading methods to issue trading instructions may affect the security of the CoinTiger system or the normal trading order.
9) Use loopholes in the service or other unreasonable means to harm other users or CoinTiger exchange;
10) Participating in any activities that may harm CoinTiger market.
Illegal Trading Behaviors and Features
1.Wash Trades Categories and Features
1) Stealing Code Trading
of the counterparty between the account controlled by the person so as to disturbing the trading management order and transferring funds;
In two or more linked accounts, users pre-plan or reach an agreement with others in advance, to declare at the same price at the same time, one account buys high and sells low to lose obviously or buys low and sells high to earn profits obviously, in order to transferring funds from the client's account to his free account.
Delegate makes counterparty trading with his own account and the principal's account, in order to transfer funds from his account to the principal's account.
Similar registration time, same login device, same registered IP, same deposit and withdrawal address, etc.
1.Multiple linked accounts, in the same time period, the same kind of token, the same direction, the similar proportions, the similar opening price and closing price for placing orders
2.Use the same account or multiple linked accounts to open and close positions with the same token, different directions, and similar proportions in the same time period, using manual or pending order tradings.
3.Open and close positions quickly (within 2 min) in a very short time
4.The period between placing an order and canceling is very short, and canceling ratio ≥ 50%
Measures to deal with Illegal trading
In order to maintain CoinTiger trading order, if users conduct any illegal trading behaviors listed above, CoinTiger has the right to take following measures to punish illegal trading accounts without any notice.
1) Require users to report trading records;
2) Restrict, suspend or terminate the user's access to CoinTiger;
3) Restrict opening, closing within a time limit and forced closing;
4) Restrict the account withdrawal and deposit;
5) Ban the account and confiscate the remaining assets;
6) Other measures can be taken in accordance with exchange business rules
Users participating in CoinTiger tradings should obey laws, regulations and exchange business rules, accept reasonable management and monitoring of their trading behaviors by the exchange, and consciously regulate trading behaviors.
CoinTiger has the right to seek fair and legally permitted remedies for illegal trading activities, including but not limited to restricting all activities of illegal trading accounts. CoinTiger shall not be liable for any economic losses caused by suspected violation of these rules.